This chock-full tour showcases the best of the Western End of the Island through a combination of thrilling adventures.
Enjoy an exhilarating horseback ride into the warm Caribbean Sea. Journey off the beaten track up to Reading Heights for spectacular views. Satisfy your hunger with an authentic Jamaican lunch at our Jungle Outpost. Go river tubing along the legendary Great River followed by zip lining and rappelling! Your entertaining guides share local stories as they navigate you through the amazing stages of this tour.
Includes Jerk Chicken & Festival lunch, aqua shoes & free locker
- Horseback Ride in the Caribbean Sea
- Enjoy spectacular views of the island
- Authentic Jamaican lunch at the Jungle Outpost
- River Tube along Great River
- Zip-line and rappel
Tour duration: Approx. 5 hours (Transfer time not included)
Tour departs mornings from most major hotels and brings you back to your pick up location
WHAT TO WEAR
- Comfortable clothing – Swimwear and knee-length shorts or shorts & t-shirt.
- Footwear suitable for 35-minute trail walk. Runners or other sturdy, closed shoes/sandals are recommended.
THINGS TO BRING
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
- Cash for snacks and souvenirs